Tyler Shears on June 17, 2009 11:20 am EST
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Sick of hearing about our national debt being higher than ever, and not understanding how?
Take a look at how President Obama has been using tax payer dollars since coming into office. We believe the best way to illustrate this is a statement from the Federal Reserve indicating the amount of credit card debt (national debt) we have generated in just the past 6 months.
Be sure to note that we are less than 10% away from our maximum allowed national debt, and we just gave $2 Trillion to Banks and Wall Street…
(Click image below to view full size image)
- Opening Balance - $9.283 Trillion
- Closing Balance - $11.383 Trillion
- Credit Limit - $12.104 Trillion
- Credit Remaining - $721 Billion
Expenses Added to National “Credit Card” Debt
- Investing in Preventative Health Care - $4.1B
- Investing in New Science & Technology - $16B
- Modernizing Schools for Children - $21B
- Failing to Help America’s Auto Industry - $25B
- Creating Alternative Energies - $54B
- Building New Roads & Infrastructure - $90B
- Bailing out the Banks & Wall Street - $2 Trillion!
If you’re interested in solving your own credit card debt issues, or you’d like to learn more about how your tax payer dollars are being used, please leave a comment below or contact me directly!
Trackback URL for this post: http://www.gimmiethescoop.com/obamas-credit-card-debt/trackback
Leave a Reply